About Website Packages
About Our Packages:
Our packages offer a perfect combination of services and products without compromising quality. You can pay more, pay less, get more or get less but, you will not get better.
Each vendor service is provided by an individual professional and not one guy doing multiple things. We also, don't substitute "newbies", less talented, low quality, cheap vendors.
All packages include a DNLR beach wedding permit. You can add more participants if required.
Packages prices are for our Honolulu/Waikiki locations from Monday to Friday. Weekends have an additional fee. Locations outside of Honolulu/Waikiki have vendor travel fees.
Which package is best for you? All of our packages are good for just two people or with family and friends. It just depends upon what you want. Basic packages just have more photos. Bigger packages add more of our most requested services.
Choose a package "as is" or start with any of our small packages and create your own custom package by simply adding only the services and products you want.
We're not expensive but, we don't do "cheap". We actually pay for quality service and real value created by our "Ohana" of professional vendors. In fact, more of the money you pay, goes to this than anything else.
What other websites do that we don't:
- Offer every service or product. Some things just aren't appropriate, some are sketchy and unreliable, and some are just a waste of money. If you don't see it on our website, those are the reasons why!
- List services and products and having no details of how those services work, what you can expect, and what you're paying for. Not doing so leads to some pretty big disputes and wedding day problems. Someting you don't want or need.
- List every beach and park. We only use locations that are good for weddings and the best for photos.
- Give photos straight from the camera to a flash drive. Does anyone really believe that can be a good thing?
- Include only photo prints that literally cost $5 to make or plastic page albums. That's just ridiculous to even consider such a package.
- Offer monthly specials that aren't special at all. Better to just offer a great service and price from the start.
- Discount prices. Just charge the correct price at the start. Don't create fake enticements to make people they're getting a deal if they book now LOL.
- Match other website packages or prices. We compete but, we do what we do and it's really "apples and oranges". Hey, if you really think it's better... book them!
Read about "free" stuff. See more about FREE stuff.
4.712% State excise tax is additional.
Packages and prices are subject to change without notice.
“It’s unwise to pay too much, but it’s worse to pay a little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money, that’s all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot... it can’t be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better”. - John Ruskin -