Our ceremonies are straight forward, simple, and follow a basic traditional western and American wedding format of appropriate length for beach weddings.
- Marriage: Choose for a marriage or civil union ceremony legal in Hawaii, the United States, and other countries. This requires a marriage license issued by the State of Hawaii.
- Vow Renewal: Choose if you are already married and want to celebrate your marriage as a vow renewal.
- Marriage Ceremony Recreation: Choose if you are already married but, want to have the ceremony you didn't have the first time or just to have a ceremony in Hawaii or for your family who doesn't know you've been married for 6 months already LOL.
Important: You must choose either Male/Female or Same-Sex, so that we can assign the properly licensed officiate. See Same-Sex here.
- Romantic: A non-religious ceremony i.e. no reference to God. FYI: Our officiates do a lot of weddings and while it's rare, if the mention of God offends you and is a problem, we suggest you find another website.
- Romantic Christian non-denominational: A non-denominational Christian based ceremony. It's a ceremony for all peoples and denominations. Our minister's do not preach, do not do "lay hands", read scripture, sing hymns, etc. but, they do ask for God's blessing.
- Hawaiian accented: We include Hawaiian elements to give your ceremony a uniquely Hawaiian feel including a conch shell blowing (called a "Pu") by the minister, and Hawaiian theme minister attire or lei.