Our contract lists everything you ordered, payment due dates, your event schedule, locations, and our contract terms on page-2 of the contract.
- Please check your contract for correctness.
- Reservations are on a "first-come, first-serve" basis. We do not "hold" dates or times while draft contracts are being considered.
- For events which are near, we allow less than our (7) day consideration period down to (1) day if it's coming up.
- If no reservation payment is made by the end of the consideration period, we delete all emails and files, and keep no information.
- If you're not ready to proceed, no worries. Get back to us when you're ready to make a reservation. Current prices will apply.
- If the you'd like to make changes to the draft contract, just email us and we'll make a new contract. Note: The consideration period will not change with a new contract.
- Pay only the amounts listed on your contract. If you wish to pay more, simply combine listed payments. Do not make up your own payment amounts! Thanks.
- Why pay cash on wedding day? You won't generate a credit card transaction fee for thhat payment which is usually the greatest. Note: If on your contract, we ask you to make full payment but, also give you the option for a cash payment on event day, and you decide to use a credit card less than 45 days, the amount due will be the higher "45 days or less" amount as listed on the contract.
- After you make payment, PayPal will email you a receipt. If you do not receive a email notification, your transaction was not completed or your email was incorrect. If you mistakenly pay twice, we'll return your payment in full.
- Once you make your reservation payment and we accept it, we'll email a "Final Contract" indicating your payment. This is your final copy. Disregard all previous contracts to avoid confusion. Everything is set as specified on the contract.
- At the same time, we'll re-confirm the availability of your vendors. If there's a problem, we’ll let you know.
- We do not send out payment reminders or additional contract copies with each subsequent payment. Please note all future payments on your final contract copy, that's what we do :)
- During the week before the start of the month of your event, we'll email your officiates name, location directions, and some event day tips. If you do not receive this email by the start of the month, let us know. We apologize in advance.
- If anything important comes up on your side that will affect our contract agreement, please email us ASAP.
- If you have'nt given us a hotel, you can let us know when you book one. This is especially important if you do not have a USA based mobile phone number..
- Unless we are alerted to anything new which may affect your event and our contract agreement, we will not contact you again. We'll just see you on wedding day :)
That's about it! It's pretty simple, straight forward, and transparent.
After You Reserve.
- Relax! You're all se to go. All you have to do is be there on wedding day!
- Keep track of payment due date, we do not send out reminders.
- Note: If on your contract, we ask you to make full payment but, also give you the option for a cash payment on event day, and you decide to use a credit card less than 45 days, the amount due will be the higher "45 days or less" amount as listed on the contract.
- If you need to make changes or need to tell us something that affects your event, just send us an email. Do not wait to the last minute!
- When you arrive in Hawaii, you can call us but, it's not a requirement. Don’t email us the night before expecting a reply the next morning, it may not happen.
- For a all marriages and civil unions, you must apply for and be issued a marriage license issued by the State of Hawaii. See here.
If you have any questions at all, call or best to email if it's important. We don't do anything of any consequence over the phone.
Thanks again for choosing us to be part of your celebration, we truly appreciate you.
- The contract does not include your credit card transaction fees. These will be included in a "Final Service Invoice" sent after the wedding and must be paid before you receive your photos or other products.
NOTE: Your PayPal fees for this transaction are subtracted by PayPal before entering our account. The PayPal fees will be added to your account balance and added to the shipping costs of your product (i.e. photos or video) after the wedding and must be paid before any product is shipped. Details can be found on our website under “Payments” (above link). If you enter an address, it is for PayPal confirmation only and will not be used for actual shipping of your product.