We show the access points and describe a pathway but, this is not an endorsement for it's use, the safety of the path, or it's availability.
Important: All access points to the beach cove are uneven, rocky, and a safety concern for the mobility impaired and children, and is impossible for wheelchairs, walkers, strollers, etc.. We advise against using this location if this is the case.
Guests of the Four Seasons.
- There are gates in each corner of the property. Go through the east gate by the lagoon and walk around the hotel property or use the west gate which is shorter (but steep). Walk to the cove and we'll meet you there.
The path is much shorter but, the same safety concerns apply.
Additionally, the path from the gate, while short, is steep and is only for the sure-footed.
Not a guest of the Four Seasons.
- Walk on the sidewalk adjacent to the Kohola Lagoon, as far as you can go. At the end of the sidewalk is a security gate for hotel guests only.
- Ask and you will be directed by security to a path near the corner of the beach where you will see a sign and path leading to the coastline and around the Four Seasons property.
- Walk along the white coral path until, you get to the beach cove. We'll meet you there.
For all events.
- You need to be staying at one of the other hotels at Ko Olina to secure for our vendors, confirmed paid parking at your hotel. The cost be be added to your "Final Service Invoice".
- The parking for the Four Seasons is $40. We assume that it's similar for the other hotels. An extra 1/2 of time will be added for all other hotels other than the "JW Marriott Ihilani".
- If you are staying at any of the Ko Olina area hotels, you do not need our limo transportation, just walk along the lagoons to the site.
- If your wedding is at sunset, don't be late. It starts getting dark as the sun gets low and once it sets, it’s night time. Ideally, your wedding should end 30 minutes before sunset to ensure adequate light when walking back over the rocky path.