NOTICE: We show the access points and describe a pathway but, this is not an endorsement for it's use, the safety of the path, or it's availability. All access points to the beach cove are uneven and rocky and is a safety concern it should not be considered as safe and especially for the mobility impaired, wheelchairs, walkers, strollers, carrying small children, etc..
Guest of the Four Seasons.
- There are gates in each corner of the property. Go through the east gate by the lagoon and walk around the hotel property or use the west gate which is shorter (but steep). Walk to the cove and we'll meet you there.
- Note: Outside the west gate is steep and is only for the sure-footed. The east lagoon side gate is uneven and rocky.
Not a guest of the Four Seasons.
- Walk on the sidewalk adjacent to the Kohola Lagoon, as far as you can go. At the end of the sidewalk is a security gate for hotel guests only.
- Ask and you will be directed by security to a path near the corner of the beach where you will see a sign and path leading to the coastline and around the Four Seasons property.
- Walk along the white coral path until, you get to the beach cove. We'll meet you there.
For all events.
- You need to be staying at one of the other hotels out there. Parking for our vendors is required and the cost be be added to your "Final Service Invoice".
- If you are staying at one of the Ko Olina area hotels, you do not need our limo transportation, just walk along the lagoons to the site.
- If your wedding is at sunset, don't be late. It starts getting dark as the sun gets low and once it sets, it’s night time. Ideally, your wedding should end 15-30 minutes before sunset to ensure adequate light when walking back over the rocky path.