Our planning process is simple and easy.
You'll have your event figured out
and reserved in no time at all!
Our website provides all the information you need to plan your ceremony and we provided detailed answers most all questions.
You could take your time and study our site at your leisure and learn everything about it OR you can fast-track your planning by following our procedure below.
- Go to our Prices & Planning Order Form. This is our primary planning tool.
- Use the links to find out what you need to know about our locations, professional services, and products.
- Fill out the form completely or the best you can.
- FYI: We cannot give you a contract price quote until, you fill out all of the required information. If you want a basic cost estimate before that, simply add up the cost of the items you selected.
- If it's a straight forward selection and you've given all the required information, we'll make a draft contract for your review.
- If we have advice, concerns, or suggestions, we'll email you our thoughts before making a draft contract and we'll go from there.
- Make your reservation payment and you're all set. All you have to do is show up! It doesn't get easier than that!
What's the hurry?
- If your wedding is simple, months away, and you do not require a specific date, time, or location, there's no hurry. FYI: We don't book more than 12 months out.
- If you you want a specific date, location, or time, you should get started now and even if it's months away.
- If you like us. It doesn’t make sense to wait and let our vendors get booked for other jobs.
- If your wedding or vow renewal is within 30 days, what are you waiting for?