Our Hair Stylist and Make-Up Artists come to your hotel room to prepare you for your wedding. We can also do children, Moms, bridesmaids, etc.
Here are some details:
- We schedule 2 hours for standard bride hair and make-up and to finish at least 30 to 45 minutes before your suggested departure time for the ceremony. Extra people will be less time but, may require two vendors.
- All service must be done in the same room or 1st person charges will apply.
- If you're not staying at a Waikiki hotel and outside of the Waikiki and immediately surrounding Honolulu/Waikiki area, vendor travel fees apply.
- If you're at a private residence, rental, or condo hotel, reserved parking must be provided or made available or additional fee will apply.
- Specialized services like flat ironing, full head curl, attaching hair extensions, and other requested special services require more time, additional cost, and needs to be listed on your contract or it will not be performed.
- There's always wind at outside beach locations (thankfully, it keeps us cool LOL). On some days, it can be a problem even with an "up-do". Wear your hair the way you want accept if that it may still blow around. That's just what happens outdoors.
- The simplest way to control any length hair is to wear a "Haku" (Hawaiian style flower head wreath.
- Veils really don't work at all if it's windy so, be prepared to remove it and not use it.
Hair & Make-up examples from our weddings. Real brides under a variety of conditions. Some have extra full curling services.